Tuesday, 8 January 2013

SO...New Years



Tuesday 8th January 2013

We're a week into the New Year how is it going with everyone's resolutions? I don't generally tend to make them because I always break them or find make unrealistic ones.  But I think I’ve found one that I do want to stick to. 

On the Friday 4th January it was my 28th birthday went for a lovely meal to celebrate at Frankie & Benny's with my boyfriend and was going out on the Saturday to celebrate with my boyfriend and 2 friends.  It was a good night from what I remember but...The fact is I don't remember a lot of what happened because I drank so much I forgot a lot.  

I don't always like the person drink turns me into (not that it’s the drinks fault) and I think it’s time for that to change.  I'm not going to stop drinking altogether but I’m not going to get so carried away in the future...also I do want to get fit for 2013 been saying that one for a few years I did have the best year trying it in 2012 so hoping this year is better than the last.

What resolutions have you made for 2013 what do you intend to keep and what do you intend to break?

Please post in the comments below

Catch you soon JE x

No comments:

Post a Comment